Buschur Racing 4B11T 1BAMF Stroker Shortblock EVO X - No core required 1BAMF-shortblock-no-core
1BAMF shortblock is what you have here! This is the sickest combination of parts that Buschur Racing could cram into a 4B11 block!
The stock 4B11 internals have been removed and the shortblock has been machined to accept the new Manley Performance 2.2L stroker kit which includes a set of Manley turbo tuff (I-Beam) connecting rods and Manley Performance forged & coated pistons. The new Turbo Tuff crank features uniquely designed, ultra-lightweight, fully contoured counterweights resulting in reduced windage and maximum performance.
Along with Manley stroker kit the block has also been machined to accept a set of bulletproof Darton ductile iron sleeves to make this the ultimate Evo X shortblock! This block is a must have for any of you hardcore Evo X owners. This block will easily handle over 500whp on a Mustang Dyno.
In a nutshell.... this shortblock assembly is ONE BAD ASS MOTHER ******!
Manley Performance 4B11 Stroker Kit details:
BILLET "TURBO TOUGH" CRANK for HIGH HP:
- 4340 Billet
- Multi-step heat treatment process
- Stress Relieved and Shot Peened
- 100% Magnafluxed
- Special teardrop diagonal oiling
- Knife-edged counterweights
- 4340 material forgings
- Fully machined, heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened, and 100% magnafluxed
- Big and small end bores are final honed to a tolerance of ?ñ .0002"
- Bend and twist is tightly controlled
- Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams
- I-Beam with 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts
- High strength 2618 alloy forgings
- Exacting ring groove squareness to cylinder wall provides maximum horsepower
- Offset wrist pin design
- Moly coated skirts
- Piston pins, locks and rings are included
Also included are ACL bearings and Total Seal Piston Rings.
**NOTE** - A block core is PROVIDED in this price. If you would like to provide your own good block core, please choose below that you have a core. After the order is placed we will contact you with a return authorization number to put on your shipment before sending it in.
Darton sleeved shortblock: